SHALOM AND WELCOME!
My name is Omri Avidar, I have always had a passion for travelling so after 15 years as a VP in the high-tech industry I retired and turned my hobby to my profession and became a Tour Guide of this fascinating, histrocial and beautiful Holy-land.
I'D LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME FOR AN EXCITING, ENRICHING AND PERSONAL TOUR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.
In my private-tours you will:
- Travel to any of the famous classic tourist sites of the country (e.g. Jerusalem, Dead-sea, Caesarea) or to any other part
- of Israel to visit the authentic, less-known, off-road places (e.g. breath-taking sunset viewpoint in the Judean desert or an eagle-nest balcony overlooking Lebanon) .
- Discover and learn about the country's past and present, focusing not solely on the history and archaelogy, but also on contemporary issues such as high-tech industry, agricultural technology, social and economic challenges.
- Experience and get a personal feel of the places and people of the country. Visit the towns, villages and markets, meet and talk to the locals (e.g. a Jewish and arab musicians, beduwin lany in the Galilee or a Prist in the Judea Desert), listen
- to their music, taste special dishes, smell the aromatic odor of the market, swim in the cool water springs or experience any other extreme or moderate activity that will provide an unforgettable experience.
I am eager to acquaint you with the Israel I know - the country and its people, to show you the country from my perspective and to experience the things that excite me. I wish to share with you the happiness and excitement that traveling in Israel creates in me every day again and again.
HOW DO WE BEGIN?
Fill-in this simple "contact me" form following (In English...
I'll get back to you to understand your specific wishes, interests and limitations
I'll build for you a suggested custom-made itinerary and price quote.